Safelab K2 EDTA + Gel Tubes - Double Cap
K2 EDTA + Gel tubes are with inner butyl rubber cap and safety cap. These tubes are made of transparent medical grade polypropylene and completely breakage free during centrifugation and transportation. Double lock system which prevents cap opening and leakage of blood during transportation. High quality butyl inner rubber can easily pierced by instrument probes.
- Usage/Application Medical Laboratory
- Brand SAFELAB
- Sterilization Non Sterile
- Tube & cap colour Transparent Tube with Lavender cap
- Material PP tube with PE safety cap
- Additive EDTA Dipotassium with Gel Barrier.
- Storage 4-29 °C
- Shelf Life 24 months
- Intended use For Collection storage and transport of Blood specimen for diagnostic purpose
|Code||Specifications mm||Draw Volume ml||Pack Size||Box|
|SLDK2G01||13 x 75||1||100||20 x 100|
|SLDK2G02||13 x 75||2||100||20 x 100|
|SLDK2G25||13 x 75||2.5||100||20 x 100|
|SLDK2G35||13 x 75||3.5||100||20 x 100|