Vacsure Vacuum Blood Collection Tubes - ACD A
The ACD solution A tubes contain Tri sodium Citrate, Citric acid and Dextrose. Blood is drawn directly from the vein into the evacuated sterile collection tubes. Tubes are designed to draw specific volume of blood specimen as per volume marking.
- Usage/Application Medical Laboratory
- Brand VACSURE
- Tube & cap colour Transparent Tube with Yellow Cap
- Material PET tube with Bromo butyl rubber stopper with PE safety cap.
- Additive Citric Acid, Tri Sodium Citrate, and Dextrose
- Storage 4-25 °C
- Shelf Life 12 months
- Intended use For blood banking studies, HLA phenotyping, flow cytometry, Tissue typing DNA testing and for Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
With Gamma Sterilization
|Code||Specifications mm||Draw Volume ml||Pack Size||Box|
|VSACA85G||16 x 100||8.5||100||6 x 100|