Vacsure Vacuum Blood Collection Tubes - Sodium Citrate 3.2% +Gel
Sodium Citrate 3.2 % tubes contain buffered Sodium Citrate solution provided in 3.2 %. The tubes also contain a Gel barrier at the bottom of the tube, which enable them better separation of the blood serum from packed cells during centrifugation. Tubes are designed to draw specific volume of blood specimen as per volume marking
- Usage/Application Medical Laboratory
- Brand VACSURE
- Tube & cap colour Transparent Tube with Blue Cap
- Material PET tube with Bromo butyl rubber stopper with PE safety cap.
- Additive Tri Sodium Citrate with Gel Barrier.
- Storage 4-25 °C
- Shelf Life 12 months
- Intended use Used for routine coagulation test
With Gamma Sterilization
|Code||Specifications mm||Draw Volume ml||Pack Size||Box|
|VSSCG28G||13 x 75||2.8||100||12 x 100|
|VSSCG37G||13 x 100||3.7||100||6 x 100|
|VSSCG46G||16 x 100||4.6||100||6 x 100|
|VSSCG78G||16 x 100||7.8||100||6 x 100|